Thursday, July 8, 2010

I knew today would be a good day because yesterday was Sue and my 57th anniversary and we both for got about it. However today I thought about it first so I kind of got out of that without being severely scolded. But she seems to never to forget things like that. Some day when I least expect it BAM. Oh well I got up at 5:00 again and went to the golf course and walked and played 9 holes and it was sweltering hot before we got finished. I played fair thru 6 holes I had three pars and three bogies so number 7 is a three par so I used a pingI3 pitching wedge and struck the ball well and I thought I had hit it too far but my two buddies started hollering loud and said it went it went in so I made my third HOLE IN ONE. Then number 8 is a long and challenging 4 par hole. I hit an excellent drive and was about 115 yards from the green so I took my 9 iron and had to make sure I got across the creek so the ball hit on the front part of the green and looked like it was going in for an eagle but stopped short by a few inches for a birdie so that made me even par. Then number 9 is a very long par 5 hole and I pared it for an even par for the day. We went to Krispy Kreem for doughnuts to celebrate. Ken bought a dozen hot donuts and we had a good time Bill Ken and myself. God is good all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment